CVBooks is always looking for great new authors and projects.
We strive to be selective yet open-minded, so we welcome all submissions and encourage first-time writers to send in their work.
- Please submit your proposal and/or manuscript
as a word document or pdf file.
- The file(s) should be saved as:
Your markeitng plan should include:
- A summary of your current marketing initiatives. (i.e. How have you built awareness for yourself in a way that will benefit the proposed project?)
- An outline of your future personal promotion plans, including an overview of your audience and thoughts on how you will continue to build and leverage it to increase your marketability.
- A brief summary of your book’s competition and where you think it will fit in the marketplace.
- Your goals for this book and your ongoing publishing career.
( Note: We’re not specifically requesting your monetary goals. We’d like to get a sense of any big picture objectives you have, such as “building credibility in my industry” or “leveraging the book to attract more speaking opportunities.”)
- The marketing budget you’ve designated for the current project.
- Any other relevant marketing materials.